Wednesday 25 May 2016

My Baga Story:the tales of soldier's wives

 

 
This is a new forum and a gift from a soldier wife to soldier's wives.
Surprise?need not be,yes I am very proud to be a soldier's wife because they are the most selfless group of people alive.The name?


Yes,the name was inspired from where the real tragedy of 4 demo battalion began.We lost our men,our husbands and the father of our children in multitude,i watched helplessly as my friends cry and shout for help with their little kids with tears in their eyes asking "mummy,so dad won't come back again"?
My husband was among those left for the battle that claimed the life of over 100 of our  soldiers, as I watched them wailed,my own fate I had yet to confirm,"what of my husband"i keep asking myself
I watched as the Captain delivering the bad news to the wive's of the victim pass mine,and I heaved a huge sigh of relief,though I haven't heard from him but if they don't say he's dead,then.he's definitely not dead,he's alive and one day I would welcome him in the warmth of my arms.
oh!,how I've missed that muscular chest and the romancing of that strong and heroic hands.I tried to console my friends even though I couldn't console myself over this tragedy that have befallen our battalion but they refused to be consoled so I went into my house.
The weather was bloody,the mood was sorrowful,the situation was pathetic and heart breaking,it was a huge loss.The wails of the widows could be heard all over the battalion and they refused to be  consoled.
One of the pregnant amongst has been rushed to the hospital and the newest wife among us barely 4 months into marriage have totally lost it,she was running about crying and laughing like a maniac.
To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment